[heading subtitle=”corn and cilantro salsa” size=”2″ heading_class=”style-3″ heading_style=”subtitle-on-top” subtitle_position=”left” color=”#333″ subtitle_color=”#b10000″]Sombrero Chicken [/heading]
Ingredients for 7 meals
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 0.5 cup bbq sauce
- 3 cup frozen corn
- 0.5 cup cilantro
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 fresh lime
1. Fire up the Barbecue at medium-high heat – or – preheat oven at 400°F / 200°C.
2. Mix the chicken with BBQ sauce.
3. On the barbecue or in the oven, grill the chicken for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Slice the cooked chicken. Chop the cilantro and tomatoes. In a big bowl, mix the meat, cilantro, tomatoes, hot sauce and lime juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put equal portions of chicken into 7 meal containers. In each meal, also add a cup of frozen vegetables and half a cup of rice, potatoes or quinoa.
6. Refrigerate half the meals and freeze the other half, for guaranteed freshness.
Congrats, you’ve got yourself lunch or dinner for the whole week!
For more awesome recipes like this, download our iOS app.